Friday 10 February 2012

Oracle Fox

Whats on it

Fashion, Photos, Styling

What making news right now

Elegantly Waisted





For someone that never wore colour I've managed to gain quite a fondness for some of the brightest shades of the season.  I think I'm one of those people that will avoid a trend and then one day wake up and feel overcome with the need to give it a whirl.  My theory however is to do so slowly and in small doses (due to some tragic experimentation in high school..haha the evidence will never be revealed!).  I love the neon orange embellishment on this Magdalena Velevska dress, it's just the right amount of colour for me.  You can head on over to theHarpers Bazaar Style Network to see the rest of my look.
Hoping that you have a colourful weekend .... xx mandy

dress: Magdalena Velevska on behalf of Frockshop, neck piece: Sass & Bide, cuffs: ASOS

photography: Nat Lanyon

Click Here to be directed to site.

No comments:

Post a Comment